Friday, April 8, 2011

Adventures in Autism: The Most Dangerous Question in Public Health: "What can you tell me about vaccine encephalopathy?"

Adventures in Autism: The Most Dangerous Question in Public Health: "What can you tell me about vaccine encephalopathy?"












So Tuesday a thing happened and on Wednesday I talked about the thing on FB and on this blog.

I had no idea when I talked about that thing, the errors of the testimony of a state representative on bills addressing informed consent in vaccination, and her poor behavior following the hearing when I tried to ask her a simple question, would draw such a strong reaction from my readers. She was wrong and behaved badly, but it is SO common in our struggle just to get correct information into the hands of medical professionals and public health officials, that I honestly thought I would get maybe 10 FB comments from fellow activists rolling their eyes that it happened yet again.

I didn't even consider posting the story on my public facebook page (linked on the top right) or putting it on this blog.

But to my surprise, I got more than 200 responses (and counting) on FB and so I posted the whole exchange there in a "note," then after my last email from the subject of my discussion, I was so disgusted that I posted the whole thing here so everyone could see what it is really like to try to talk to a medical professional/public health official about vaccine injury and then be done with it.

More at Adventures in Autism: The Most Dangerous Question in Public Health: "What can you tell me about vaccine encephalopathy?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Autism - Google News

The Autism Retort: 25 Newest Blogs Posts


ShareThis