Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Lion King On Broadway King of the Autism Jungle! - AGE OF AUTISM

The Lion King On Broadway King of the Autism Jungle! - AGE OF AUTISM

Lion King Heather
Every parent of a child with autism has that ‘box’ in their head. You know the box I mean, the one that you put all your dreams, hopes and expectations after your child was diagnosed with autism. This weekend thanks to the Theater Development Foundation (TDF), I was able to dust off my box, and pull one back out to share with my 7 year old son Liam: a Broadway show. Now, to some this probably sounds silly and possibly trite; but to me, a girl who grew up on the stage and went to school in New York for theater -it was one of the hardest ones to give up. So, when I heard that the TDF was pairing up with “The Lion King” to do the first ever “Autism Friendly” Broadway show, I jumped online and got tickets.

More @ http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/10/the-lion-king-on-broadway-king-of-the-autism-jungle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autism - Google News

The Autism Retort: 25 Newest Blogs Posts


ShareThis