Wednesday, February 8, 2012

AUTISM DADDY: 10 "Polite" Things People Say To Autism Parents That Can Be Annoying / Frustrating....

AUTISM DADDY: 10 "Polite" Things People Say To Autism Parents That Can Be Annoying / Frustrating....

These are 10 things that the wife and I hear often from friends and family members who are just trying to be nice. They are just trying to be polite and show interest in your kid and have something nice to say. Let me say straight away that I don't blame them for saying any of these. These are just 10 things that when you hear ALL the time get to be a bit frustrating... the same way the movie stars get exhausted when they have to answer the same questions over and over when they are on a press junket... :)

Anyway without further ado... here's MY 10 "Polite" Things People Say To Me & The Wife That Can Be Annoying / Frustrating with some of the sarcastic remarks that go thru my head when I hear them :-)....


1) "Hows the baby doing?"
Who had a baby? Oh you mean my soon to be 9 year old? He's doing fine...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Autism - Google News

The Autism Retort: 25 Newest Blogs Posts


ShareThis