Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chantal Sicile-Kira: Autism Forecast: Mostly Green With a Chance of Red

Chantal Sicile-Kira: Autism Forecast: Mostly Green With a Chance of Red: "Recently I discovered that my 23-year-old autistic son, Jeremy, has synesthesia. He sees numbers and letters in colors. He also sees people's names based on the color of their personality. Green represents calm, red represents anxiety. Last week I was his support person for a full day and I was multitasking to get work done while assisting him. I was sure he could feel my hyperness. Jokingly, I asked him what color my name was that day and he spelled out, "mostly green with a little red around the edge.""

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autism - Google News

The Autism Retort: 25 Newest Blogs Posts


ShareThis